Developer:Flying Sheep Studios GmbH
Based in Cologne,
Android, iOS, browsers and messengers
Free-to-play with in-app-purchases
Knights of Fortune is a cross-platform, 3 minutes, 3v3 arena brawler. Play as one of six characters, choose between different skill combinations to customize your play and jump right into short, intense games with your friends.
Currently, there is one game mode called ‘Manafall’. Team up to capture three crystals that spawn at fixed points around the map before your opponents get to do it!
Since we developed the game in HTML5, it doesn’t need to be installed or downloaded like other games.
You simply click the link and it opens up immediately in your browser and you can start to play - on any device.
That means it is the perfect pastime activity for players that miss core games, but don't have the time to invest in longer running games. That’s why we designed Knights of Fortune to offer engaging gameplay and gorgeous 3D graphics that run smoothly even in the browsers of older devices.
- Competitive 3v3 multiplayer
- 3 minutes per match
- Play in the browser of any device (smartphone, tablet, computer) at any time!... without the need to install it first.
- Deep gameplay which can be played flexibly, in sessions of either a few minutes or longer.
- Choose 1 out of 6 knights, with more being added regularly.
- Choose 2 out of 50 skills to fit your prefered strategy.
- Visual hero customization
Why did you choose to build Knights of Fortune in HTML5 and not directly as a native APP?
When do you expect to finalize the game?
What’s the story about?
Where do you want to publish the game?
What’s your desired Monetization Model?
Why are you doing an Arena Brawler for mobile?
Thomas Rössig - Managing Director
Daniel Nienhaus - Technical Director
Nicole Stegmann - Creative Director
Guido Göbbels - Creative Producer
Benjamin Cid Pérez - Technical Artist
Meysam Mohammadi - Developer
Kilian Junk - Character Artist
Jennifer Bethke - Intern, Game Design
Maximilian Schaller - Intern, Game Design
Knights of Fortune Trailer on youtube!
download file as .zip
download files as .zip
Awards & Recognition
NRW Film und Medienstiftung Production Funding
NRW Film und Medienstiftung Prototype Funding
The Flying Sheep Studios
- Founded early 2014 in Cologne, Germany
- Produced over 150 cross-platform HTML5 games
- Worked with over 50 brands (incl. LEGO, Barbie and DreamWorks)
- Team of 20 diverse people
The founders are:
- Thomas Rössig - Managing Director
- Daniel Nienhaus - Technical Director
- Benjamin Cid Pérez - Creative Director